The ATS Freestone Bridge:
A Smart Move For Your Association
Delivering eLearning opportunities to your members with Freestone (formerly Peach New Media)? Make the most of this LMS platform with the ATS Freestone Bridge for iMIS, the integration solution that allows valuable data to be shared between these two powerful applications. Seamlessly and painlessly.
The Bridge To Big Benefits
By integrating iMIS and Freestone via the ATS Bridge, you can optimize the value of your data to enhance member engagement and increase revenue.
- Single Sign-on.
- Ability to register in iMIS and push registrations to Freestone.
- Record course completion data in iMIS including completion date, credit hours, credit hour type, and score.
Supported Use Cases
- Course access can be purchased in iMIS as a product, event, or subscription. Upon successful checkout, course registrations are pushed to Freestone.
- Once registered for a course, registrants access their course(s) via a Single Sign-on application using their iMIS credentials.
- Upon completion of the course, Freestone will write back completion data to iMIS including the credit hours and type (where applicable). These data can then be used for reporting purposes or to create CEU records per the organization's needs.
- If you have a use case that is not listed or would like additional information, please Contact ATS.