2008 iMIS Vertical Market Innovation of the Year Award Winner
The ATS Volunteer Management System (VMS) is a .NET web-based, fully iMIS-integrated solution to managing volunteer activities and volunteering. Members are encouraged to manage all volunteer work they perform through this system, which allows them to create and manage projects, communicate with other volunteers, and track their volunteering history. Volunteering is becoming a major part of corporate responsibility programs, and associations have had terrific feedback from providing a volunteer management system to their members.
The system allows users to create their own account, which adds the individual to iMIS. Projects and volunteer signups are stored and linked to the customer’s record, so all activity within the system is able to be tracked to the customer level. In addition, the system is tightly integrated with chapter records, so reports can be generated to aggregate volunteer data at the chapter level.
Key features of the system include:
- .NET based system with all data stored in iMIS and ancillary tables
- Complete integration with .NET iBO – no custom iMIS integration code to maintain
- Ability to create multiple projects with multiple time slots, each having its own description and volunteer requirements
- Administrative oversight using relationship records to review each project before posting
- Ability to report hours volunteered per time slot, track volunteer sign-ups, and find new projects to volunteer
- Automatic e-mail notification of new projects that match the users’ pre-defined interests, skills and talents, or availability
- Ability to communicate quickly and easily via e-mail with volunteers in one’s own project
- Robust set of reports to view detailed or summary volunteering data
For more information about how we can build a similar custom solution for you, contact us at your convenience.