ATS iParts For iMIS:
Adding Another Piece To iMIS Performance
What are iParts (also known as Dynamic Content Items or Web Parts)? Quite simply, they’re small software applications that can be used to extend the functionality of iMIS through the RiSE Web Engagement Platform. Over the years, ATS has developed many of these to help solve our customer’s unique challenges, even winning the 2013 ASI Vertical Innovation Award for our Pass-Through Page iPart for iMIS.
Check out our current offerings below. Let us know if you have a special challenge that we can solve with a new iPart. We’re continually developing innovative iParts to meet the needs of our customers.
- [[Chat | ATS Chat Module for iMIS]]
- [[Event_Calendar | ATS Event Calendar iPart for iMIS]]
- [[Custom_Query_Display | ATS Custom Query Display iPart for iMIS]]
- [[Committee_Application | ATS Committee Application iPart for iMIS]]
- [[Custom_Form_Creator_Suite | ATS Custom Form Creator Suite iPart for iMIS]]
- ATS Custom Pass-Through Page iPart for iMIS
- [[GeoCoding | ATS GeoCoding iPart for iMIS]]
- ATS Email Username Sync iPart